Icom IC-7610 Raffle
Terms and Conditions
100% of the proceeds from this raffle support the Midland Amateur Radio Club, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, in its mission of education, training, and promoting the science of amateur radio communications.
1. A maximum of 400 tickets will be sold at $20 per ticket. All money received after the 400 are sold will be returned.
2. The radio will be awarded with a minimum of 200 tickets sold. All money will be refunded in the event that a minimum of 200 tickets are not sold.
3. For tickets purchased in person your name on the ticket number log will be proof of purchase. For tickets purchased online your PayPal receipt will be your proof of purchase.
4. The IC-7610 will be “new in the box” as shipped from Icom. No other accessories are included.
5. Ticket purchases made online or by USPS mail must be received by 6:00 pm Central Daylight Time Friday March 17, 2023. On site ticket sales will be cut off at 1:00 pm Central Daylight Time on Saturday March 18, 2023.
6. The winner will be announced at 1:30 pm Central Daylight Time on March 18, 2023 at the Midland Amateur Radio Club’s St Patrick’s Day Hamfest.
7. The winner will be posted on the Midland Amateur Radio Club website at http://www.w5qgg.org.
8. You do not have to be present to win.
9. If not present, the winner will be contacted for preferred shipping address.
10. If the winner is outside the U.S. the winner will be responsible for any import duty, customs fees, etc.
11. Void where prohibited.