Elecraft K3S Raffle
Terms and Conditions
100% of the proceeds from this raffle support the Midland Amateur Radio Club, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, in its mission of education, training, and promoting the science of amateur radio communications.
1. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $20 per ticket. All money received after the 300 are sold will be returned.
2. The radio will be awarded with a minimum of 200 tickets sold. All money will be refunded in the event that a minimum of 200 tickets are not sold.
3. For tickets purchased in person your ticket stub or receipt will be proof of purchase. For tickets purchased online your PayPal receipt will be your proof of purchase.
4. The Elecraft K3S will be the 100 watt factory assembled model, “new in the box” with an Elecraft MH4 model hand microphone. No other accessories are included.
5. Ticket purchases made online or by USPS mail must be received by 6:00 pm Central Daylight Time Friday March 15, 2019. On site ticket sales will be cut off at 1:00 pm Central Daylight Time on Saturday March 16, 2019.
6. The winner will be announced at 1:30 pm Central Daylight Time on March 16, 2019 at the Midland Amateur Radio Club’s St Patrick’s Day Hamfest and ARRL West Texas Convention.
7. The winner will be posted on the Midland Amateur Radio Club website at http://www.w5qgg.org.
8. You do not have to be present to win.
9. If not present, the winner will be contacted for preferred shipping address.
10. Shipping will be by the method chosen by the Midland Amateur Radio Club. If the winner is outside the U.S. the winner will be responsible for any import duty, customs fees, etc.